Cost Object Controlling in SAP S/4HANA
- Area of Interest:Management AccountingSoftware Solution:SAP S/4HANALevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:English
- This course will prepare you to perform and customize:
- Periodic and order-related Cost Object Controlling for make-to- stock manufacturing
- Cost object analysis at product and order level
- Scenarios of sales order controlling for make-to-order production and for service
- Knowledge of functions, customizing and integration of Cost Object Controlling
- Application Consultant for Management Accounting
- S4F23or S4F23e Basics of Product Cost Planning in SAP S/4HANA
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- Product cost by period for make to stock manufacturing using the product cost collector.
- Product cost by order for make to stock manufacturing at order level using production order and process order.
- Product cost by sales order for make to order manufacturing and service.
- Preliminary costing, simultaneous costing and period end closing for all production scenarios as named above.
- Variance analysis and results analysis.
- Using the standard reports in the information System
- The scope of this course is comparable with the SAP ERP courseAC520.